The curriculum map sets out a curriculum framework for all Dallaglio RugbyWorks interventions. Its purpose is to enable RugbyWorks to link together and reference the why, what, and how of our work with young people. It also demonstrates how RugbyWorks deliver impact powered by people and technology.
Our curriculum can be used as a framework to understand:
- Why RugbyWorks is important in the lives of our young people
- What is meant by a curriculum and how it might be used with different individuals and groups
- How our four cornerstones of delivery set out the broader aims and purposes of our work
- How our approach to working with young people and our ethos of delivery are essential elements of the success we have
- How the relationships of RugbyWorks staff and young people create opportunities for learning and growth